I love photographing weddings,
and every wedding is important to me which is why all of my packages include the following.
- A pre-wedding meeting, either at the venue or your home,
prior to the big day
to go through arrangements and personal wishes.
(This is a great opportunity for us to walk through your day and to chat about the type of shots you love and how you see
- Within a few days after the wedding a handful of images emailed across to keep you going until you get the full set.
- All images edited, retouched and provided on a beautiful USB in high resolution fully printable format,
and low resolution media friendly format.
- MP4 slideshow of all images set to your favourite music.
(A truly emotional way to view your wedding images for the
- Also a mini MP4 slideshow featuring a selection of images
to your first dance song.
( This is designed as a mobile phone upload and is a wonderful means to easily show your wedding to friends and family)
-All images uploaded to a private password protected online gallery
for friends and family to view.
Full day coverage of up to 11 hours
from bridal preparations
going through to capture the first dance
and the fun on the dance floor
-The full day coverage.
- 12"x12" Stunning bespoke lay-flat album
Click here to view album
- Engagement shoot.
- The full day coverage.
-12"x12" Stunning bespoke lay-flat album.
There are some discounts available for mid week and out of season weddings,
depending on the time of year.
Optional extras or if you wish to build your own package
I offer a variety of stunning lay flat albums from Contemporary, Leather to Textile.
All come in many sizes with beautiful matching boxes to compliment your finished product.
Second Photographer £300
Engagement shoot with all images provided as digital download
in fully printable format £200
Professionally framed prints and canvases
-Choosing your photographer can be a very personal thing which is why I always
recommend an informal meet up with no obligation to book.
This can take place at yours, or a local pub or café, and is a great way to get to know each other more
before taking it to the next stage
(If you are located far away a Zoom chat would be lovely)
- If you decide to book me to photograph your day I require a 15% deposit to secure your date in the diary
with the remaining balance to be paid four weeks before the wedding.
-After the big day your images will be ready 4 - 8 weeks after the wedding (depending on the time of year) and for the full day expect roughly 500 images with a large selection also provided in black and white.