I love photographing weddings
and every wedding is important to me which is why all my packages include the following
- A pre wedding meeting at the venue prior to the big day to go through
arrangements and personal wishes.
(This is a great opportunity for us to walk through your day and to have a chat
about the type of shots you love and how you see your wedding)
- Wedding uploaded to a pass word protected on line gallery for friends and family to view.
- All images edited, retouched and provided on a beautiful USB
in high resolution fully printable format and low resolution media friendly format.
(For the full day expect roughly 500 images with a massive selection also provided in black and white)
- MP4 slideshow with all images set to your favourite music
(A truly emotional way to view your wedding images for the first time)
- Also a mini MP4 featuring a selection of images to your first dance song.
(This is designed as a mobile phone upload, a wonderful means to easily show your wedding off
to friends and family)
The full day package covers up to 11 hours from bridal preparation
going through to capture the first dance
and the fun on the dance floor.
I do believe however that no two weddings are the same
and if you would like coverage for longer or less time I am more than happy
to put together a more tailored quote
to suit your wedding and needs.
*Tailored packages and discounts are also available for out of season and mid week weddings.
For more information on my prices and packages please do get in touch for a chat.
I offer a variety of stunning albums from Contemporary to Leather Lay Flat Albums.
All come in many different sizes with beautiful matching boxes to compliment your finished product.
Second photographer £250
Engagement shoot with all images provided as a digital down in fully printable format £175
Professionally framed prints and canvases
* Choosing your photographer can be a very personal thing which is why I always
recommend an informal meet up with no obligation to book.
This can take place at yours or a local pub or café,
and is a great way to get to know each other more before taking the next stage.
(if you are located far away a chat over the phone would be lovely)
* If you decide to pick me to photograph your day I require a 15% deposit to secure your date in the diary, and of course this sum is taken off your final balance of your wedding package.
*After the big day your images will be ready 4 - 6 weeks after your wedding, depending on the time of year.
*I am based in Tewkesbury, Gloucestershire and love to travel but please allow .45p per mile charge for weddings located outside of a 50 mile radius from Tewkesbury.