I love photographing weddings,
and every wedding is important to me which is why all my packages include the following.
- A pre wedding meeting either at the venue or at your home prior to the big day to go through
arrangements and personal wishes.
(This is a great opportunity for us to walk through your day and to chat
about the type of shots you love and how you see your wedding)
-Within a few days after the wedding a hand full of images emailed across to keep you going until you get the full set.
- All images edited, retouched and provided on a beautiful USB
in high resolution fully printable format and low resolution media friendly format.
(For the full day expect roughly 500 images with a massive selection also provided in black and white)
- MP4 slideshow with all images set to your favourite music
(A truly emotional way to view your wedding images for the first time)
- Also a mini MP4 slideshow featuring a selection of images to your first dance song.
(This is designed as a mobile phone upload, a wonderful means to easily show your wedding off
to friends and family)
- Wedding uploaded to a pass word protected on line gallery for friends and family to view.
-Full day coverage of up to 11 hours from bridal preparation
going through to capture the first dance
and the fun on the dance floor.
-The full day coverage.
-12"x12" Stunning bespoke lay-flat album.
-The full day coverage.
-12"x12" Bespoke lay-flat album.
*If you are having an intimate wedding due to Covid guidelines I do offer more tailored packages to suit your needs,
please do get in touch for more information.
*Discounts available for mid week and out of season weddings
Optional extras or if you wish to build your own package
I offer a variety of stunning lay flat albums from Contemporary, Leather to Textile.
All come in many different sizes with beautiful matching boxes to compliment your finished product.
Second photographer £300
Engagement shoot with all images provided as a digital down or on DVD in fully printable format £175
Professionally framed prints and canvases
* Choosing your photographer can be a very personal thing which is why I always
recommend an informal meet up with no obligation to book.
This can take place at yours or a local pub or café, and is a great way to get to know each other more
before taking the next stage.
(If you are located far away a Zoom chat would be lovely)
* If you decide to pick me to photograph your day I require a 15% deposit to secure your date in the diary,
and of course this sum is taken off your final balance of your wedding package.
*After the big day your images will be ready 4 - 6 weeks after your wedding, depending on the time of year.
*I am based in Tewkesbury, Gloucestershire and love to travel but please allow .50p per mile charge
for weddings located outside of a 50 mile radius from Tewkesbury.